Wednesday 23 September 2009

A school project by 6th form students, Rio Grande, Tierra Del Fuego

included in the parcel by Estela Caipillan


We are in year 6F
We are from Rio Grande
Rio grande is a small city in Tiuerra del Fuego
It has got restaurants, supermarkets and parks.


My name is Emanuel. My favourite thing is my football.
My name is Carla. My favourite thing is my digital camera.
My name is Emanuel. My favourite thing is my tennis racket.
My name is Juan Pablo. My favourite thing is my play station 2.
My name is Maxi. My favourite thing is my play station 3.
My name is Micaela. My favourite thing is pink.
My name is Chino. My favourite thing is my computor.
My name is Agustin. My favourite thing is my play station.
My name is Sabrina. My favourite thing is my mobile phone.
My name is Abi. My favourite things are my camera my mobile phone and my TV.
My name is Facunde. My favourite thing is my guitar. It’s cool.
My name is Yoni. My favourite thing is my play station 2. It’s cool.
My name is Rahuel. My favoutite thing is my computor.
My name is Miguel. My favourite thing is my computor.
My name is Dustin. My favourite thing is my new racket. It’s very nice!




My Day by Nolia N Lezcamo

I get up at seven O’clock
I go to school at twenty to eight
I have lunch at half past twelve
I do my homework at half past three
I have dinner at half past nine
I go to bed at twelve O’clock

No comments:

Post a Comment